New Right Way Buffet at Pizza Inn
Pizza Inn New Right-Way Buffet
The Pizza Inn New Right-Way Buffet focuses on the health and safety of team members and guests, while still offering the choice and variety that you’ve come to love.
With this core belief, we’re making a few changes:
- All team members will:
- Wear a mask during their shifts
- Wear gloves during their shifts
- Be temperature checked before each shift
- Wash their hands at new, pre-defined 30 minute intervals in addition to regular hand-washing and sanitizing procedures.
- We’re moving to an individual service model to better serve you and keep you safe
- We’re adding the role of a “Sanitizer Captain” who will be diligently cleaning the buffet throughout your visit
- We’re adding more sanitizer stations throughout the dining room and buffet line
- Implementing one-way traffic to buffets for social distancing
- We’re making salad bar changes for safety
- We’re adding tamper-proof stickers to takeout Pizza boxes
- We’re making dining room seating changes to adhere to social distancing guidelines
*Please note our services offered may vary based on local state regulations.