We offer two types of franchise agreements to our international franchisees, Master License and Development License Agreements (these may not be available in every country). Below are the details of each license agreement.
Master License Agreement
This Agreement offers you the same rights as the Development Agreement, but with the additional right to offer sub-license rights to others to operate restaurants. This allows for greater growth and you will be responsible for providing all approved sub-licenses with basic operational assistance. Of course we will support you with initial training and ongoing support. You will receive a portion of the franchisee fee and royalty for each sub-licensee you develop.
This Agreement gives you the right to open and operate multiple Pizza Inn restaurants in a specific geographical area. We will mutually agree to a number of units and development schedule. Typically, you will have a development schedule that requires you to open two or more restaurants per year for the first several years of the Agreement. After that, you must maintain a specified minimum number of operating restaurants through the 20-year term of the Agreement to maintain geographic exclusivity.
Wondering how you will receive our important proprietary products? Our distribution company, Norco Restaurant Services, will work with you on how to best set up the supply line for our specified products and equipment. They will also assist you in approving vendors in your area for additional products.
Below is a summary of the training, ongoing operational and marketing support you will receive from all levels of the Pizza Inn management team:
- A four week management development program provided at our training facility in The Colony, TX or at an approved international location.
- Pre-opening in-store training support provided by our international operations team.
- Ongoing business consulting services.
- Print, TV and radio advertising materials provided that may be adapted for your use.
- Suggested quarterly promotions to maximize sales building efforts throughout the year.
- Attractive point of purchase menu photography and other materials designed to increase customer awareness and frequency are made available.
- Marketing Services support for customized advertising planning and implementation.
Estimated investment levels required for international development vary dramatically in various parts of the world.
If you would like additional information about becoming a Pizza Inn franchisee, please feel free to call our International Franchise Development Department at 001-800-284-3466 or complete the Request for Information and you will be contacted.